- Dr. Shashi GalipalliOwnerDr. Shashi GalipalliOwner
Dr. Shashi Galipalli, an experienced and compassionate veterinarian Jacksonville FL, grew up in India and moved to the United States in 2001 with a passion of practicing high-quality veterinary medicine in an advanced setting. In 2004, after training at the University of Florida, he joined a small animal practice in Jacksonville, FL. Since this time, he has worked as a lead veterinarian in an established small animal practice. He is an experienced and compassionate veterinarian Jacksonville FL, grew up in India and moved to the United States in 2001 with a passion of practicing high-quality veterinary medicine in an advanced setting. In 2004, after training at the University of Florida, he joined a small animal practice in Jacksonville, FL. Since this time, he has worked as a lead veterinarian in an established small animal practice, Forever Vets at Baymeadows and Tinseltown Animal Hospital.
- Dr. Shannon CarmichaelVeterinarianDr. Shannon CarmichaelVeterinarianDr. Carmichael relocated to Jacksonville, FL from Virginia where she practices emergency and critical care. Dr. Carmichael received her doctor of veterinarian medicine degree from St. George’s University in Grenada. Following graduation, she completed a one-year rotating internship in Coral Springs, FL and also became certified in canine rehabilitation. Her interests include surgery, rehabilitation, emergency and internal medicine. She has an Australian Silky Terrier named Pandora that she rescued while in veterinary school. In Dr. Carmichael ‘s spare time she enjoys reading, traveling, horseback riding, and making jewelry.
- Dr. Caitlin CavanaughVeterinarianDr. Caitlin CavanaughVeterinarianDr. Cavanaugh received her Bachelor's degree in Animal Science from the University of New Hampshire, where she found it quite cold. She received her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from North Carolina State University. Her special interests include internal medicine, surgery, exotic animals, and ultrasound. When she is not caring for your pets, she enjoys traveling, spending time with family, experiencing the Florida outdoors, and learning new skills! Dr. Cavanaugh is licensed to practice in Hawaii and Florida.She is currently a board member of the nonprofit C.A.F.E (Café Arabica Foundation for Education), which seeks to provide educational opportunities for students from the rural communities of the El Merendon mountains of Honduras.
- Dr. Autumn CumminsVeterinarianDr. Autumn CumminsVeterinarian
Dr. Cummins joined the team at Forever Vets at Baymeadows and Tinseltown in August 2016. She received her doctor of veterinary medicine degree from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies and University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN. Her special interests include surgery and dermatology. In her spare time, Dr. Cummins likes to craft, go to the beach, go to Zumba and play with her calico cat named Buttons, who loves to play fetch with paper balls.
- Dr. Michelle CunninghamVeterinarianDr. Michelle CunninghamVeterinarian
Dr. Michelle Cunningham received her Bachelor of Science degrees in Zoology and Chemistry at the University of South Florida and received her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Ross University in St. Kitts, West Indies.
Dr. Cunningham has made a lifelong commitment to honor and strengthen the human-animal bond, and prides herself in practicing high quality, compassionate medicine. She enjoys internal medicine, surgery and dentistry, and has a special interest in avian and small exotic pets. She has completed several exotic externships at Auburn University and at Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists in Houston, Texas. She has also had the unique opportunity to volunteer with Veterinarians at the Clearwater Marine Science Center and at the Buffalo Zoo.
Dr. Cunningham continues to enhance her skills and knowledge through continuing education courses. She has received accreditation for Stem Cell Therapy and has an interest in Small Animal Ultrasound. She is a member of the AVMA, AAHA, AAFP, and the FVMA. She also practices Cat Friendly and Fear Free methods so your pet experiences a low stress, calm, and happy visit.
She is licensed to practice medicine and surgery in Florida and New York.
While she is not caring for your furry, winged, or scaled pets, she enjoys her wonderful family of furry friends, traveling, the beach, family and friends.
- Dr. Mike DeutschVeterinarianDr. Mike DeutschVeterinarianDr. Mike Deutsch was born in Santa Clara, CA. He went to high school on Long Island, NY, after living all across the U.S. including Chicago, Boston, and Menlo Park, CA. He went to The Ohio State University for undergraduate studies, where he majored in aviation and received a multi-engine commercial instrument rating and a BS degree. He was accepted to both MSU and OSU for veterinary school, and chose to stay in Columbus. Dr. Mike graduated in 1998 Cum Laude, and went to work in private practice back in Chicago. After 3 years, he joined his family in Albuquerque, and worked for several years in shelter medicine doing over 3,000 spays and neuters for charity, plus community outreach medicine. In 2002, he opened the Zoo Animal Hospital in the Albuquerque suburb of Edgewood, which he owned and ran for almost 9 years. The Zoo treated pretty much any animal that could fit through the door, including a large goat and alpaca clientele. After selling the practice and being a stay-at-home dad for 3 years, Dr. Mike moved to Florida to resume private practice. His interests include fishing, hiking, biking, and cooking. He has been on 5 mission trips to Central and South America with WorldVets to continue his charitable spay and neuter work. Dr. Mike has 4 cats, 2 dogs, a bearded dragon, and a profoundly ungrateful macaw. His son lives with him about half the year.
- Dr. Linda L. Jenkin-JunkVeterinarianDr. Linda L. Jenkin-JunkVeterinarian
Dr. Linda loves academia and began her veterinary education with an associate of science in Veterinary Technology where she practiced 16 years at the University of California, Davis. She went on to earn her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Western University of Health Sciences College of Veterinary Medicine, Southern California. She completed a 12 month rotating clinical internship in Irvine, California, and a 12 month surgical internship in Torrance, California. Her interests include surgery with an emphasis on orthopedics. She is licensed in both California and Florida and USDA accredited. Dr. Linda's personal hobbies and interests include fitness activities, gardening, and spending time with her husband, family, friends and pets. She also shares her home with Core, a Cane Corso Mastiff, and Ritz, a Wirehaired mixed Terrier.
- Dr. Erin MachekVeterinarianDr. Erin MachekVeterinarian
Dr. Erin Machek joined our team at Baymeadows Animal Hospital in July 2015 after moving from Gainesville, where she practiced at a small animal practice. She graduated from St. Matthews University in the Cayman Islands in 2011 and is dedicated and compassionate in providing the best care possible to all furry family members. Her special interest includes both soft tissue and orthopedic surgery and dentistry. In her spare- time she likes boating, going to the beach and spending time with her husband and son, Maverick, and all her four legged babies.
- Dr. Kiran SiddineniVeterinarianDr. Kiran SiddineniVeterinarian
Following the passion as a career, is a dream come true to any professional and for Dr. Siddineni the passion to be a veterinarian came true in 2006. After graduating, Dr. Siddineni dedicated his services at animal hospitals for 2 years in India. He then started his path to pursue a Masters in Animal Science at Arkansas State University and successfully graduated in 2011. During the course of completing his Masters, his innate interest in Veterinary medicine led him to pass the board certification exams to practice Veterinary Medicine in the United States of America. Dr. Siddineni was accredited in 2014 and since then he helped four legged pets at Pennsylvania SPCA, Philadelphia. He always believed that people’s lives are enhanced by their interaction with pets. Dr. Siddineni is a kindhearted and caring animal lover providing necessary preventive and treatment regimens for the well-being of pets. His hobbies are playing badminton and hiking.